Data Center Decisions – Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Many organizations are considering a move out of their data centers, not returning to offices, and are being forced to consider alternatives that might be a little more pandemic and riot friendly.
- We’re hearing they are a bit overwhelmed attempting to meet the business, financial, and technology requirements. Nevermind the complexity of meeting all of the regulatory compliance hurdles.
- Many are frustrated with the complexities and politics of keeping everyone including the C-suite, investors, and end-users happy. Frankly, something has to give!
- Almost everyone is facing some level of cost crunch, while also being forced to deliver services under unprecedented demands with the increase in remote work.
Over the past decade, we’ve been involved in hundreds of Data Center projects to help senior leaders determine if they should stay or go. We’ve helped organizations consider renovating, buying, building, colocation, cloud, and hybrid solutions across their business, financial, technology, and compliance requirements. We’ve built a bridge based on facts, data, and technical requirements to eliminate the politics and help with enterprise-level transformation.
David HutchisonCEO of Excipio Consulting
David is a creative and team-oriented professional with more than seventeen years of experience in IT consulting. Groomed for increasingly complex and difficult roles in multiple global industries, he is a hands-on mentor, recognized for exceptional management, motivational skills, and business acumen. He is effective in building organizations and streamlining processes through a combination of vision, open communication, and the application of critical thinking skills.
David moved to the consulting industry to pursue his passion for solving complex problems and issues in a variety of environments. His experience on the management side of the table has brought tremendous value to his clients since he has “walked in their shoes”. By using a balanced mix of accounting, business, and IT backgrounds, he is able to implement strategies that significantly reduce operating costs, implement strategic systems, determine future areas of technical growth, and help business leaders understand and leverage their IT investments to better compete in their markets.
• CxO and board of director strategic advisor
• IT assessment and strategy creation
• Financial modeling and analysis
• Data center strategy, assessment, design, construction and retrofit
• RFP release & evaluation
• Government and Public Sector
• Financial Markets and Equities Trading
• Oil and Gas Production & Gathering
• Natural Gas, Power, Petroleum Coke, and Coal Trading
• Sulfur and Sulfuric Acid
• Manufacturing and ERP
• Medical Technologies
• Technical, business, and process consultant since 2000
• CIO experience for multiple entities
• Business Systems Analyst
• Project Manager
• Software Developer
• Staff Accountant
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Dec 10 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Data Center Decisions | Stranded Resources
- Feb 11 2021
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm